At Sprouts, CCR wanted to get a small, painted pumpkin. We picked one up and he named it Broken...we now think he was just saying Pumpkin, but neither here nor there, its name is Broken the Pumpkin. TMR took a liking to it for a few days after we got it home. A cuter picture of TMR with a pumpkin than the SBF pictures...
I love the tongue curl with the food all over her face...I guess lunch was yummy!
TMR has been a tummy sleeper for some time now. It was funny to find her with her derriere' in the air...
TMR is just checking out the headlines...
Mimi gave CCR a second box truck (his favorite) and this one has an operable back door. It's become a running joke in our house that there's someone in the back of the truck. So this is a picture of CCR calling out different names (Daddy, Mommy, Mimi) to see who's in the box truck. I don't think he's been able to find anyone in there yet...
CCR is a big fan of his hat. He loves to wear it forward and backwards and sometimes gets very frustrated with it. I was able to capture him being goofy with his hat...
Just a random shot of CCR playing around the house.
TMR is really taking a liking to the newspaper...poor tu...wait a minute, I'm an Aggie...how fitting that the headline is about tu losing...again!
CCR has a very large collection of cars, trucks and other vehicles...some are the wind up kind, some play music and some are just awesome because they're awesome. CCR has really embraced the concept of sharing and loves to bring TMR toys to play with...especially his cars, trucks, etc. Here's TMR playing with CCR's motorcycle that plays music...hopefully we can continue to promote their very sweet relationship! I just hope it lasts...
No comments:
Post a Comment