Happy 9 month birthday to TMR! I pulled out the camera, took off the lens cap, turned it on and she struck this pose!
What a sweetie!
Watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with CCR.
Goofin' around with her big brother!
Interestingly, she has 7 teeth and has had only 7 teeth for a few months now. Her eighth tooth has just broken the gums in the last few days. Now she'll be symmetrical...
What are the chances of catching this shot!?! The perfect drip cracks me up...
Making funny faces for the camera...
Is this the TMR version of the Zoolander shot? (See previous post for reference)
Striking a pose...
Lots of kisses for his baby sister...
TMR, once again, making a funny face! (See Aunt Connie Visit post for reference)
I love CCR's facial expression here...I wish I had snapped this landscape...oh well...
Just being sweet...
It's not often that I'm able to snap pictures of the two of them together and one isn't melting down. I was able to capture quite a few this time. Here are the best two...
No comments:
Post a Comment