Thursday, February 19, 2009

Six Months Old

Well, I can't believe it's already here, but Colton Cash Ranney is 6 months old! Holy cow!!!

We went to the doctor for his check up today and here are the stats:

Weight: 21 lbs. (95%)
Height: 27 in. (80%)
Hat size: 45.6 cm. (90%)

To say the least, he's not a premie anymore! He checked out completely healthy! Thank God! There are no signs of heart or lung issues which is such a blessing. He was really funny at the doctor's office. He was very chatty and sweet while the doctor was checking all of his parts out. When the doctor was wrapping up our appointment, CCR was lying on his back on the table. He looked over at me and gave me the saddest pouty face ever! I think he knew what was coming (vaccinations) and was hoping I would rescue him ahead of the agony...poor guy!

These pictures were taking last night during dinner on his half year birthday...enjoy!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Kerry, he is beautiful! Such a cutie! That six months flew by!!! I can't believe it. I think our Coltons are right in line with each other size-wise. My Colton was about that same weight and height at six months. At his 9-month checkup he was still in the 97th percentile for height and weight. Coltons must just be big kids!!

Jennifer said...

That is great that he is super healthy. Kat was always healthy but her percentiles were always in the 20%-50% range.
6 months already! Time sure does fly by.