Thursday, February 19, 2009

CCR's First Haircut

CCR has had some lingering cradle cap issues so we decided it might be beneficial for the breathability of his scalp to buzz his hair...For those who may not know, CCR was born with quite a bit of hair...over the past months the portion of hair from ear to ear equi-distant from his forehead to the back of his neck has been replaced with big boy hair...his bangs are still his newborn hairs and at the base of his neck is still newborn hair...but the rest is so incredibly soft and light. Well, there's a big difference between his natural hair and his buzz cut. See for yourself:








I just love it! I think he looks like a little (well not so little anymore) man...and not like a baby anymore...what a cutie!!! I know I'm biased...

1 comment:

Marti said...

so very sweet. I think Andy will be wo before his first cut. ;)