Saturday, March 28, 2009

Skype

I just wanted to share with everyone that Skype is a fantastic invention! My parents live in Orlando, and my mother-in-law lives in Madison, Mississippi. We have started Skyping with my parents which has been fun! My dad has not been able to meet Colton in person yet so it's been great for us all knowing that he can see his grandson in real time instead of just photos on my blog. It's a great way to chat and visit with my mom under the auspice of Skyping to see CCR...tee hee We're going to get my M-I-L set up today even though she doesn't have he camera yet. She'll still be able to see her grandson. It's been really nice since our family lives so far away. We don't get to see each other much so it's been a great filler. We're new to this so expert I am not, but I'm looking forward to the many video chats in the future. If you have family or dear friends that are a great distance away, try Skype. It seems trendy and all that, but it is just an easy to use software program that allows you to video chat with others for free. Skype, Skype, Hoorah!!

1 comment:

cheryl said...

We're HUGE Skype fans!!! We are able to talk to several of our friends and family that live over seas, as well as long distance friends for free and we get to see them, which makes it even more fun! Glad you're able to enjoy it as well!