The induction went very smoothly which was an answered prayer for me. Noel and Jen W offered to let Colton stay with them Sunday night so we could get to hospital bright and early on Monday without needing to get him ready or drop him off at their house. Thank you very much for your kind hearts! Doug and I got to the hospital and I got checked in. They got me hooked up to the IV and monitors and started the pitocin as 7:30. Dr. M broke my water at 8:15, I got an epidural at 10:40 (not that I was staring at the clock in anticipation), I started pushing at 1:11pm and she was born at 1:22pm. She was 9 pounds 1 ounce and 20 inches long. It was a very smooth delivery...thank God!
TMR on the scale...
TMR being held by her daddy...
CCR has been a very sweet big brother. He loves to give TMR kisses and rock her in her chair/swing.
A good shot of her with her eyes open...they are blue just like CCR's. Doug is in for trouble...
Pondering...
Thank you to everyone for your continued prayers and well wishes. We are so thankful that TMR was born healthy on the inside and outside. She has been an angel and the logistics of having two kids has been challenging but very rewarding! Thank God for another beautiful bundle of joy! All of the glory is His.
4 comments:
Beautiful pictures! Beautiful children! You're right..PRAISE GOD for HIS outpouring of blessings. Love to you all!
ac & uwh
Tatum is just beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pictures and I praise the Lord with you for her health and for a smooth birth. What a blessing!
She truly is darling...but I am callin' her Tatum "Cheeks" Ranney. I can't wait to see her in person and give her a big grammie smooch, no salt no pepper.
Kerri Michelle!!! She is BEAUTIFUL! When's the whole family coming to see Aunt Amy?! I miss you and love you so much! Congrats to you both!
Post a Comment