Again, I know I'm out of (chronological) order in posting these, but I know some people that wanted to see these pictures. We took CCR to Babies R Us to take some photos but also to get some photos of TMR before her arrival. We took pregnancy photos of CCR and barely made it in time before his early arrival. We wanted to make sure we got at least a few of TMR before she came...so these are from early December which we now know is over a month before her coming, but I am so glad that we have some family photos of CCR and TMR at such a neat time...
What great family pictures! Love them all, but especially 'little man' in his big man shirt! TMR is precious! What incredibly blessed family. Praise God for His outpouring of blessings on The Ranneys! a.c & u.w.h.
4 comments:
CCR is Adorable with a capital A! Can't wait to see his sure to be equally cute baby sister.
These photos are really neat. I especially love the one with Doug and Colton...very sweet.
What great family pictures! Love them all, but especially 'little man' in his big man shirt! TMR is precious! What incredibly blessed family. Praise God for His outpouring of blessings on The Ranneys!
a.c & u.w.h.
I can't believe how much he has grown since we were there. So cute...Audrey just loves her Texas boyfriend.
Post a Comment