Sunday, May 10, 2009

NFL Draft Day

I know this is a few weeks late, but here are some great photos from NFL Draft Day 2009. Those two days worth of drafting/analysis/waiting with baited breath are sacred days in our house. Draft Day (which is actually two days) is the most important holiday to Doug (and now Colton). It is not my favorite day of the year, but I completely understand and respect Doug's need to dedicate all of his energy and time to the NFL Draft when it happens every April. I accept and love that it is so important to Doug. That said, about a week before the draft, Doug came home from work and told me he bought CCR a draft outfit. I thought it was funny and very sweet. He bought CCR a "Battle Red" Houston Texans onesie and Texans navy blue shorts. We got each of the pieces washed with their respective laundry loads and got them ready for the big day. Here are some very cute pictures of CCR hanging out with his dad on Draft Day:

Here's CCR watching the fourth pick of the first round.



Here's Doug and Colton jumping around together...


Here's a good look at CCR's outfit. Doug's left hand is covering the little Texan Toro logo. He looked so cute!!


Once again, glued to the TV making sure to not miss a pick. The boys looked so handsome in their Battle Red shirts. Go Texans!!!!

1 comment:

The Ford Family said...

O.K. Where have I been? I love your posts! CCR is precious and such a chunk. The second pic of him in the bluebonnets makes me melt. How time flies, my friend!

Lots of love,
Cristina