Friday, May 8, 2009

A few more cute videos...

Well, Doug and I are officially in LOVE with our new video camera. It's very compact and super easy to use. Please enjoy these new videos:

Gotta love bath time in the duck!




I love this video...this is CCR's new game...




We've started making a few new noises...I love this one in particular because apparently when I was a baby, I would make this same sound, but I did it in slow motion because I couldn't seem to do it up to speed...




Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

mollyklong said...

i love your camera too!! Great videos. CCR is getting so big. I hope we can see you all very soon.
Love Aunt Molly

CW said...

This is the cutest thing. It was fun teaching you this ever so necessary skill
grammie

CW said...

I thought I could post a comment for each video clip separately...but since I cannot, just wait until Master Ranney, AKA CCR, Colton Cash, learns that water is really fun and he really hammers the water from floor to ceiling...
and
Peek-a-boo is such a fun game. He is growing up so fast. Wow
grammie, again