Saturday, November 13, 2010

Family Photos

Living Social is a fun deal site that I frequent to see if there is a good daily deal. Well, I stumbled upon a deal that I couldn't refuse. It was for a photography session, 2 5 x 7's and 2 8 x 10's for I think it was something like $50. It was a great deal! So I bought two! The photographer is Kate Hardy, and she is awesome! She's totally down to earth and does great work! We had some issues with getting our digital images to burn onto a CD, but finally we got the images (way more than we anticipated - paid for - because of the delay) so here they are - a little late, but awesome nonetheless...



I'm learning just how difficult it is to get a family of four to take a nice photo...


I love this photo - Daddy's face and TMR's chunky legs...I love it!


I LOVE this photo!!! This just melts my heart...


I love his hand in his pocket...he's so cool...


My mom commented, which I agree, that this photo is super sweet because it's TMR's secret that this moment was captured on film...


CCR is such a sweet kisser...and I love it when I am the recipient!!


This is my favorite photo, I think, ever! Such a sweet moment...


TMR was just sitting up when we took these...such a cutie!!


CCR is the sweetest big brother EVER!!! Here he is trying to hold her hands...


Success! And a sweet moment...


TMR has the most feminine lips/mouth...I don't know where she got it...it sure wasn't me!


This is my totally and completely wonderfully photogenic son...oh my goodness...watch out ladies...here comes a heart-breaker!

Thank you Kate for such wonderful photos!! We're looking forward to doing this again in a few weeks!

No comments: