On Wednesday night, my older sister, Molly, her boyfriend, Jamie, and my two nephews, Troy and Justin, flew into town. They stayed for two weeks, but our trips overlapped by a day and a half which was awesome! On Thursday, Doug and I took all of the boys, CCR, Troy and Justin, to the Orlando Science Center. We had a blast!! We went to most of the exhibits and took some really great photos. I know Troy and Justin love hanging out with their cousins, and CCR really looks up to his cousins!
I'll have to do another Orlando post because these pictures are only the ones I caught with our camera. My mom and dad got some really great photos and video of the kiddos. Once I get those from them, I'll be sure to post them too.
Pops at his finest.
Munchin' on TMR's hand.
I absolutely love this photos! She loves her Pops!!
Just hangin' out...
Goofing off in the restaurant.
What a great smile, TMR!!
The best of the photos of us.
Justin hanging out with CCR.
Troy was so helpful by entertaining CCR!
Listening to the dinosaur expert.
The kids really enjoyed playing around in the planes, trains and automobiles room.
Changing the oil in the car...
Too funny!!!
This was at the frog exhibit. You could get under the tank and look up inside the "bubble".
All four of the boys in the hurricane simulator.
Climbing up the stairs to the treehouse...
Justin hanging out in the treehouse.
We had such a wonderful time with the cousins!! Thanks guys for the great memories!!
No comments:
Post a Comment