I just love his facial expression! Thanks Noel and Jen for the horsie!!

More cute faces...
Don't you just love that face!?!
Checking out the puppies through the sliding glass door...just chillin' on Frisco's bed...
Such a cute photo...thanks Kelly for the idea! I just wish our sliding glass door wasn't 20 years old.
We are officially crawling...on all fours...and actually making forward progress...
We're also pulling up in the crib. Doug and I helped him a little bit so he's get familiar with the process, but now he's doing it all on his own...he is always so proud and excited when he gets to the standing position...
What a great smile!!
Here's a recent photo of bath time...he just loves his duck! Thanks Noel and Jen!!









1 comment:
He is such a cutie pie...but then we knew that. I love his little face on the first horsey photo...and I love his closeup on the sliding glass door... lots of visitors there...
grammie
Post a Comment