Wednesday, November 19, 2008

TAG, I'm it...

Thanks Cassie! This is my first too. I feel so behind the times...here goes.

*Link the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog
*Share 7 random/weird facts about yourself
*tag 7 other people and link to them at the end of your blog
*let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment

Seven random/weird facts about me:
1) I share my birthday with Helen Keller
2) I have a dimple in my right ear - it looks like it's pierced
3) My birthday falls almost right smack in the middle of my sisters who are 13 years apart.
4) Since my dad and his brother only had girls, I dropped my middle name and moved my maiden name to my middle name to keep it without hyphenating my new last name.
5) When I was a little girl, my dad asked me where I got my blonde hair and I told him from my older sister Molly; he asked me where I got my blue eyes and I told him from him; he asked me where I got my nose and I told him from my grandfather (his dad); he asked me where I got my armpits and I told him from my uncle Rook (his brother). I couldn't think of anyone else I guess...
6) I have hints of auburn in my hair. When I'm photographed, the red really shows up. My college roommate didn't recognize me when I showed up to move in because the picture I sent her made me look like a red head/auburn head. I get it from my dad who has auburn facial hair.
7) Doug and I originally planned to get married on the beach in the Keys. We changed the wedding to Orlando to accommodate my dad's chemo schedule. The wedding was postponed because Hurricane Francis hit Florida that weekend. Doug and I got married at the local church in Pearland TX, went on our honeymoon and did our Florida wedding in February. My mom called Part Deux. They both were great!

I tag: Jennifer W., Cristina F., Jennifer E., Kelly W., Jenifer H., Cynthia C., Marti S.

No comments: