Friday, October 31, 2008

A month in the life of Colton Cash Ranney...

I know I haven't posted pictures in a while so here are some great pictures from the past month...at the Ranney house...
Here's a great shot of Colton sleeping with his buddy Ike.
A little tummy time...
A little more...
Look at those cute little feetsies!!!!

I love this picture!!!! What a pair...

My son the little LSU fan...tee hee!

What an adorable shot - don't you think!?!

A day in the life of...


They are very close...I tell ya...

Colton has found the sweet spot...

My little FBI agent - Fat, Bald and Innocent...thanks Auntie Lori!!!!!! What a good dog Frisco is...watching over his new friend... In his daddy's arms... We're working on sitting up...we'll see how it goes because we've got a big brain to hold up!


I love the mouth!!!!


I love the bottoms of his onesie!!! ROAR!!!

Do you think he's tired of being the center of attention?? He sure loves his daddy!!! What a big boy in his new pack n play!! Thanks Irene!!!!

What a great shot!!

So sweet...


Look at that face...Jennifer - doesn't he look a little like Elijah in this picture...too funny!

God has blessed me with a beautiful son! I am the luckiest mom in the world!! Praise the Lord!!!!

3 comments:

The Wilcoxson's said...

he does look like Elijah in that picture. I have enjoyed watching your son. See you next week.

Cassie said...

I love your sweet baby boy! He's adorable! Love all the pictures! What a sweet family ya'll are!

Cassie said...

Hi Kerri,

I tagged you!!

Love, Cassie