Well, folks, I think the baby may have dropped Wednesday morning. I definitely felt him move lower, and friend of mine said that night that he looked lower than last week. I definitely have more back and pelvic pain and my clothes fit differently, but I'm still not sure if that's what happened. Either way, I'm 34 weeks today which means we're getting down to the wire now...he's coming and he's coming soon...
Doug and I are going to put together the baby's room this weekend and get everything set up...that'll make it feel even more like he's right around the corner.
And nope, no name reveal yet...We've been holding out for months now, and it's getting harder and harder with each passing day and week to not tell anyone, but we're really excited about the big reveal when he's born...especially since we already know his gender...so this will be the big surprise on the big day...
We hope everyone is doing well. My girlfriend from high school, Andrea, and her husband, Brian, had their first baby, Little Miss Audrey Jean Lawless, last Wednesday which has been exciting for me. Andrea was 8 weeks ahead of me so I got to hear all of the wonderful things that were headed my way, and now that Miss Audrey has arrived, I'm even more excited to have this baby because I know what we're gearing up for...it's going to be such a blessing when he comes and changes our lives forever! We're really excited!!!!
Well, Dr. appt next week so maybe an update then...two more appointments including this one next week before we go to weekly appointments...uh oh! Tee hee Until the next update...
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
Love you! Love your sweet belly with your sweet baby boy inside! So excited that it's getting closer and closer!! I'm always excited to read your blog!! Love you, love you!!
Post a Comment