Well, let's try this again. Two things I forgot to mention in my previously drafted yet vanished post was that I started feeling the baby just after 18 weeks and last Friday the baby got the hiccups.
First things first...it was a Monday afternoon and I was home because we were getting our carpets cleaned. Doug was under the weather so he had left work early that day and was sitting next to me on the couch. All of a sudden, I lurch...Oh my gosh...the baby! I turned to Doug and told him I felt the baby move. We were both very excited about the milestone and the progress of the pregnancy. This was a big deal! Ever since then, he's been non-stop. The baby has extremely busy days and some slower days but typically a maniac! This baby ready to get out!!!
And about the sweet little hiccups...I was sitting at my desk at work and pluggin' away on something important when I felt the baby move...then again...then again...now at this point, it was getting a little too regular. I realized after a few more rhythmic lurches that the baby had the hiccups...I immediately emailed Doug and told him the baby had hiccups. Then, just like that, they were gone...so I emailed him back and told him they were over. He was very excited!! Since then, the baby got the hiccups one more time and that's been it. We'll see if this is a consistent thing throughout the pregnancy or if it's just a blip the pregnancy radar...only time will tell...
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment